Authors need to register with ASJP (Algerian Scientific Journal platform) prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in. and visit direclty the website by clicking here.
Plagiarism is the unethical act of copying another person's previous thoughts, processes, results, or words without the express consent of the original authors. Self-plagiarism occurs when an author utilizes large part of his/her own previously published work without using appropriate references. This can range from getting the same manuscript published in multiple journals to modifying a previously published manuscript with some new data.
The anti-plagiarism policy guarantees scientific integrity through the authors ’acknowledgment of credit to other authors for the completion of scientific research and academic work while referencing it in the research paper submitted for publication in the journal. It also protects the academic integrity of the scientific research community.
- All research papers submitted for publication are examined using plagiarism detection techniques and programs (Turnitin) to verify their authenticity and determine the percentage of plagiarism in them. Papers that do not meet the required academic standards are sent to the author for amendment;
- If plagiarism is detected in the article submitted immediately before publication at the methodologically agreed upon rates, the author will be given an opportunity to resubmit it after making the necessary amendments as suggested by the editor and / or the reviewer. However, if the editor and / or reviewer determines that plagiarism makes up a significant proportion of the article, it will not be considered for publication;
- If the journal's scientific committee decides that plagiarism or false identity is a major issue in a published paper and seriously infringes the copyright of others, the paper will be removed from publication, the author will be punished and included in the journal's blacklist permanently, and the removal from publication will also be informed about The journal's website, as well as the Notification and Indexing Services notification about the removal;
- Authors who re-publish their previously published work (self-plagiarism) will also be treated with the same procedure mentioned above;
- The Journal of AL-MAYADINE AL-IKTISSADIA (JMI) follows Decree No. 933 of 28 July 2016 laying down the rules relating to the prevention of the fight against plagiarism. Issued by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Algeria. (Please check the Decree No. 933).
We do not tolerate plagiarism in any of our posts, and we reserve the right to verify all requests made through appropriate plagiarism verification tools. Applications that contain plagiarism, in whole or in part, will be rejected. If plagiarism is discovered after posting, we will follow the Legal, Corrections and Expressions of Concern section of the instructions. We expect readers, reviewers, and editors to raise any doubts about plagiarism, by emailing: