Open Access Policy
All articles published by Journal of al mayadine al iktissadia are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, which allows an immediate, world-wide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research papers, which is in the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Who Benefits from Open Access?
- Increases readers’ ability to find the relevant literature
- Increases the visibility, readership and impact of author’s works
- Creates new avenues for discovery in digital environment
- Enhances the interdisciplinary research
- Accelerates the pace of research, discovery and innovation
- Contributes to the core mission of advancing knowledge
- The ability of access across all institutions – regardless of size or budget
- Provides previously unattainable access to community colleges, two-year colleges, K-12 and other schools
- Provides access to crucial STEM materials
- Increases competitiveness of academic institutions
- Enriches the quality of their education
- Ensures access to all that students need to know, rather what they (or their school) can afford
- Contributes to a better-educated workforce
- Leverages the return on research investment.
- Creates tool to manage research portfolio.
- Avoids funding the duplicative research.
- Creates the transparency.
- Encourages on greater interaction with results of the funded research
- Provides access to previously unavailable materials relating to health, energy, environment, and other areas of broad interest.
- Creates better educated populace
- Encourages the support of scientific institutions, the engagement of economic and social environment.
- Access to cutting-edge research encourages innovation
- Stimulates new ideas, new services, new products
- Creates new opportunities for job creation