The Journal of Al-Mayadine Al-Iktissadia (JMI) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial license (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial license (CC BY-NC 4.0).
The following guidelines apply to all users:
-Individuals may view, download, print, or save Journal content for the purposes of research and teaching.
-Any use and/or copies of this Journal in whole or in part, must include the customary bibliographic citation, and its website address.
If the article is accepted for publication in the Journal of al mayadine al iktissadia, the author must sign an agreement on of copyright. The agreement is sent to the mail address (scanned copy) of the journal editions.
|Copyright in Arabic||Copyright in English|
Corresponding author passes the Editorial Board of the journal rights to:
- Publication of this article.
- Distribution of electronic copies for all electronic media and formats (posting on the Journal’s official web site, any e-print services and electronic databases or repositories).
By this agreement the author certifies that the submitted article:
- The contribution is your own work
- All individuals identified as contributors have actually contributed to the article
- All individuals who contributed are listed
- You have informed your fellow contributors of the terms of the Agreement and obtained their permission in writing to enter into it on their behalf
- The contribution is submitted only to the specified journal and has not been published before.
- You have obtained written permission from the copyright owners to reproduce any material owned by third parties, and that you have included appropriate acknowledgement within the text of your contribution.
- That the contribution contains no libelous or unlawful statements, does not infringe upon the rights or the privacy of others, and does not contain any material or instructions that might cause harm or injury.
Authors retain all copyrights, including:
- Make copies of the Article (all or part) for teaching purposes.
- Include the Article (all or part) in a research thesis or dissertation.
- Make oral presentation of the Article (all or part) and to include a summary and/or highlights of it in papers distributed at such presentations or in conference proceedings.
- Include electronic copies of the Article (including final published Journal format) on:
- Personal authors’ web-resources (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- Web-resources of the Institutions where authors work (including electronic institutional repositories)
- Noncommercial web-resources of open access.
In all cases, the appropriative bibliographic citation or URL on the official Journal website must be included.